In honor of the Summer Solstice yesterday, I’ve gathered some of my favorite recipes from prior years to share with you! There’s no doubt that summer is my favorite time to cook, to photograph food and to share food with my friends outside in my backyard garden. It was a fun trip down memory lane to choose this collection of tasty seasonal dishes.
I look forward to sharing more this summer. In the meantime, live it up!
- GRILLED SPATCHCOCK CHICKEN WITH CHIMICHURRI SAUCE
- BLT SALAD WITH GRILLED POTATOES, FINE COOKING MAGAZINE
- GRILLED BROCCOLI AND FETA SALAD
- Summer Blueberry and Thyme Cinnamon Rolls
- Triple Tomato Chicken Paillard Salad
- BANH MI BURGERS, ADAPTED FROM TASTING TABLE
- Summery Peach Cupcakes with Fresh Blueberry Icing
- BA’s Double Ralph Lauren Burger, Bon Appetit Magazine
- Halloumi, Watermelon and Charred Tomato Salad, adapted from Bon Appetit
- Spicy Sesame Noodles with Grilled Shrimp