While I’ve been watching much more CNN than ESPN these days, it is ACC season and folks around here are consumed with basketball. Here’s an easy recipe that requires very little cooking and much reward. I made these little snacks for a super bowl party and they vanished in no time (might have been the homemade biscuits that my friend Penny provided!). Assemble, present and enjoy!
Mini Biscuit Pimento Cheese BLTs
- homemade or store bought frozen mini biscuits, about 24
- 1 cup pimento cheese, I like Greensboro’s own My Three Sons Jalapeno Pimento Cheese
- 2 cups arugula leaves
- 20 sliced roma tomatoes
- 15-20 strips bacon
- Slice each biscuit open.
- Spread with pimento cheese.
- Layer on bacon, arugula, and slice of tomato. Top with other half of biscuit.
- Use a toothpick to skewer together. Enjoy!