This salad is so delightful. Crunchy sugar snap peas and radishes with silky and salt feta cheese with a tangy lemon dressing and fresh mint. Hello Springtime! It’s perfect for a Spring dinner or picnic lunch. Dig in!
Sugar Snap Salad
- 1 1/2 pounds sugar snap peas, trimmed, stringed
- Kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon (or more) fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 bunch radishes, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces feta, crumbled
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh mint
Fill a large bowl with ice water; set aside. Cook peas in a large pot of boiling salted water until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Drain; transfer to bowl with ice water to cool. Drain peas; transfer to a kitchen towel-lined baking sheet to dry. Whisk oil, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, vinegar in a small bowl. Toss peas, radishes, and cheese in a large bowl. Add dressing to salad and toss to coat. Season salad with salt, pepper, and more lemon juice, if desired. Garnish with mint.