Schools out, the humidity has hit and Winston has been lying in a dead-dog pose for the majority of the weekend. Yes, it feels like the must anticipated summer we’ve all been whining for. Steering into summer has been recommended and I really like that idea. So, here’s to it.
I’ve been seriously preoccupied by life-happenings so I have few recipes to report. However, here are my ten recommendations on steering into summertime… Enjoy. More recipes soon.
- a salmon salad
- a grass-fed beef burger
- a bowl of cherries
- a glass of vinho verde
- another glass of crisp French rosé
- two pots of cucamelons for summertime cocktails
- this extremely catchy song.
- an afternoon drive to a local farm
- the first firefly sightings
- morning news and lots of iced coffee
Awesome list! Listening to the song now.
Look at those amazing Hydrangeas!
You are the best! Thank you…