The best thing about our Spanish Tapas Night was the ease of preparation! When you aren’t worrying about getting food out at the right temperature – you can really enjoy yourself! These dishes don’t even need recipes. Here are some ideas for an simple menu for noshing over good Spanish wine!
- Spanish Marcona Almonds with Fresh Thyme
- Spanish Don Julian Manchego and Fiorucci Pre-Sliced Serrano Ham
- Dates Pitted and Stuffed with Blue Cheese and Almonds
- Blanched Asparagus dressed with Lemon Vinaigrette and Hardboiled Eggs
- Piquillo Peppers Stuffed with a Mixture of Goat Cheese, Fresh Mint, Lemon Zest, Lemon Juice and Piquillo Pepper Vinegar