Here’s another super simple recipe that can be made at the last minute. And, now that citrus is coming to full season – it’s a perfect timing! With that said – I’m short on time! Enjoy the recipe! It’s fresh and delicious!
Roasted Salmon with Grapefruit and Basil Relish
- 2 6 ounce pieces of salmon
- 1 red grapefruit, segmented
- 1/2 small shallot, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. On a roasting pan, place salmon and lightly drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast for about 12 to 15 minutes – depending on how you like your fish!
Segment grapefruit. Add shallot, basil, lemon juice and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.