** The winner of the giveaway is Jane Hughs! Jane, shoot me an email!
Coffee is a really big part of my days and my kitchen is full of coffee apparatuses. We are lucky because the folks at Keurig are rolling into the greater Greensboro area to promote their coffee machines! Keurig is the nations leading single cup brewing system. They offer over 250 coffee, teas and hot chocolates varieties in their K-Cups. They brew in less than 60 seconds with zero clean up! I love using this system because of the speed and small portions. I use them for my single cup in the morning and when entertaining (who wants to brew an entire pot of decaf for just one person!).
Since coffee and breakfast go together – here are some of my favorite breakfast entertaining recipes. Check them out and plan your next breakfast or brunch celebration – Labor Day is coming up!
Also, check out the local Keurig events below and comment on this post with your favorite morning routine and enter to win a FREE Keurig Machine!
- Orange Cinnamon Breakfast Rolls
- Sweet & Savory Breakfast Puddings
- Kuglhopf Breakfast Rolls
- Sour Cream Banana Breakfast Muffins
- Baked Eggs with Sausage and Mushrooms
- Shrimp & Grits with a Fried Egg
- Eggs Flamenco
- Green Chili Egg Casserole
- Piedmont Grown Baked Eggs
- Poached Egg on Artichoke Spread and Olive Toast
To increase awareness and sales in the Triad area, Keurig will host a series of sampling and brewer exchange events from August 22 – September 27. Here are the event details and the Downtown Greensboro locations!
“Trade Up to a Keurig Brewer” events: Experience the convenience of Keurig by dropping off your old drip coffee machine and exchanging it for a brand new, free Keurig single cup brewer. Events are open to participants 18 years of age or older with proof of North Carolina residence. Only non-Keurig, used, electric brewers are eligible for tradein while supplies last.
- Tuesday, Aug. 27, 8 a.m. – TBD at Center City Park in downtown Greensboro
- Thursday, Sept. 12, 10 a.m. – TBD at Center City Park in downtown Greensboro
- Tuesday, Sept. 17, 11 a.m. – TBD at Center City Park in downtown Greensboro
Sampling events: Test out the Keurig brewing system firsthand with a free sample of your favorite beverage. Mobile and stationary sampling events are open to the public, and Keurig pledges to give away nearly 75,000 free cups of premium beverages to event participants over the course of a month.
- Wednesday, Aug. 28, 6 – 10 p.m. at Greensboro Grasshoppers baseball game at NewBridge Bank Park
- Thursday, Aug. 29, 6 – 10 p.m. at Greensboro Grasshoppers baseball game at NewBridge Bank Park
For more information about sampling event dates and locations, visit http://www.keurig.com/triad.
Comment on this post with your favorite morning routine and enter to win a FREE Keurig Machine! I’ll announce the winner on Friday, August 30th!
If I’m unable to contact a potential prize winner within five (5) days of the initial attempt to contact his/her prize will be forfeited, and an alternate prize winner shall be selected.