I was planning on roasting cauliflower in just lemon juice, olive oil and salt until I took a guess that a recipe might be online for Moroccan Roasted Cauliflower. Of course, there are rarely any new ideas out there – and another blog (which happens to be gorgeous) had already posted a recipe for the very thing. Check out Snails View when you can. Luckily, I had all the ingredients on hand except ground ginger – but I did have fresh ginger. I made this recipe using half butter and half olive oil and substituting fresh ginger for ground. It was delicious and came together without anytime or energy. And, it is totally addictive. You must try it. Check out her recipe here.
- I'm so excited about hosting the 6th annual Thanksgiving on Mendenhall this week. Here's a look back at the past... fb.me/3o0hiA3si.... 2 days ago
- Anti gay protest in front of the Civil Rights Museum. Isn't it ironic? #encgala14 http://t.co/yGu3A7tFi9.... 3 days ago
- College students from across NC at @lincolnfingroup 4 CodeLinc competition. Awesome way 2 showcase GSO 2 young pros. http://t.co/uxi85z83M6.... 3 days ago
- Thanks to @zackmatheny for coming to the Co//ab opening! http://t.co/pmAbzLkE3n.... 5 days ago
- Belgian Beef Stew wp.me/pzbWQ-25P.... 6 days ago