I was planning on roasting cauliflower in just lemon juice, olive oil and salt until I took a guess that a recipe might be online for Moroccan Roasted Cauliflower. Of course, there are rarely any new ideas out there – and another blog (which happens to be gorgeous) had already posted a recipe for the very thing. Check out Snails View when you can. Luckily, I had all the ingredients on hand except ground ginger – but I did have fresh ginger. I made this recipe using half butter and half olive oil and substituting fresh ginger for ground. It was delicious and came together without anytime or energy. And, it is totally addictive. You must try it. Check out her recipe here.
- Nice update on grown up food trucks. nextcity.org/daily/entry/fo….... 6 hours ago
- Slathered in Summer wp.me/pzbWQ-23Y.... 2 days ago
- Vacation starts tomorrow: "I’d rather be in the mountains thinking of God than in church thinking about the mountains." John Muir.... 3 days ago
- @jshira09Fools stand on their island of opportunities & look toward another land.There is no other land; there is no other life but this..... 5 days ago
- Tuesday for @jshira09 "Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee and the haircut you want.".... 6 days ago